Latin America Bureau and King’s College London are Looking for bilingual Spanish / English speakers with a Guatemalan accent, to dub a new podcast on combatting violence against women.
We need actors to interpret the voices of women working in grassroots organisations, conveying their emotions in English.
- Acting experience is preferred
- You must be London-based
- Aged 30-70 (exact age ranges below)
- Recording dates: September 1-18 and October 12-28.
- Payment: £40 for 1 hour session
- Guatemalan – medium-low pitched, soft voice, downbeat, determined. Age: 40s
- Guatemalan – medium-higher pitched voice – clear, fresh tone, direct, with conviction. Age: 30s/40s
- Guatemalan – medium-pitched voice, direct, matter of fact. Age: 50s
- Guatemalan – medium-pitched voice, distinctive, slightly croaky. Age: 60s/70s
- Spanish (Latin American) – medium-low pitched voice, confident. Age: 30s.
- Spanish (Latin American) – expressive medium-low pitched voice, warm friendly tone.
If this is you, please send a one-minute voice note introducing yourself or speaking on any topic, to email@example.com
N.B. We are also looking for bilingual Brazilian Portuguese/English speakers for another episode of the podcast. See here.
For more information on the podcast and project, head to wrv.org.uk