Welcome to LAB's e-Library. You are free to browse, use the links to move to other websites and pages, and to download documents and reports. But, before you do so, please consider making a small donation to help us to maintain and develop this unique resource. Use the donate to lab button on the right-hand side of the page. It only takes a few seconds.
1. Regional Human Development Report for Latin America and the Caribbean, UNDP, 2010
2. Left Behind by the G20? How inequality and environmental degradation threaten to exclude poor people from the benefits of economic growth, OXFAM
3. The Scandal of Inequality in Latin America and the Caribbean, Christian Aid
4. Structural Change for Equality, An Integrated Approach to Development, ECLAC.
5. The Real Brazil, Christian Aid & CEBRAP.
6. The Spirit Level, Why Equality is Better for Everyone, Richard Wilkinson & Kate Pickett, The Equality Trust.
We've collected a number of resources from across the web which provide interesting information on Latin America and the topics our organisation covers.
LAB is proud to announce the publication of 'K' by the Brazilian writer Bernardo Kucinski. Reviewers have called it 'a riveting novel', 'an important historical document' and 'a masterpiece'.