Welcome to LAB’s e-Library. You are free to browse, use the links to move to other websites and pages, and to download documents and reports. But, before you do so, please consider making a small donation to help us to maintain and develop this unique resource. Use the donate to lab button on the right-hand side of the page. It only takes a few seconds.
1. Regional Human Development Report for Latin America and the Caribbean, UNDP, 2010
- English: http://hdr.undp.org/en/reports/regional/latinamericathecaribbean/idhalc_en_2010.pdf
- Spanish: http://hdr.undp.org/en/reports/regional/latinamericathecaribbean/RHDR-2010-RBLAC.pdf
2. Left Behind by the G20? How inequality and environmental degradation threaten to exclude poor people from the benefits of economic growth, OXFAM
- English: http://oxfamilibrary.openrepository.com/oxfam/bitstream/10546/203569/29/bp157-left-behind-by-the-g20-190112-es.pdf
3. The Scandal of Inequality in Latin America and the Caribbean, Christian Aid
- English: http://www.christianaid.org.uk/images/scandal-of-inequality-in-latin-america-and-the-caribbean.pdf
4. Structural Change for Equality, An Integrated Approach to Development, ECLAC.
- Spanish: http://www.cepal.org/cgi-bin/getprod.asp?xml=/pses34/noticias/documentosdetrabajo/4/47424/P47424.xml&xsl=/pses34/tpl/p38f.xsl&base=/pses34/tpl/top-bottom.xsl
5. The Real Brazil, Christian Aid & CEBRAP.
6. The Spirit Level, Why Equality is Better for Everyone, Richard Wilkinson & Kate Pickett, The Equality Trust.
- English e-book available from: https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Spirit-Level/dp/B002XHNNKW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295354677&sr=8-1
We’ve collected a number of resources from across the web which provide interesting information on Latin America and the topics our organisation covers.