ABColombia is the advocacy project of a group of five leading UK and Irish organisations with programmes in Colombia: CAFOD, Christian Aid UKI, Oxfam GB, SCIAF and Trócaire. Amnesty International and Peace Brigades International (PBI) are observers. Founded in 1997 to work on the question of forced internal displacement, it has since expanded its mandate to cover human rights and development. ABColombia’s purpose is to influence decision makers in the UK and Ireland and, through them, European level decision making with a view to resolving the human rights and humanitarian crisis in Colombia and achieve a lasting peace and equitable and sustainable development.
- Contact Person: Laura Ouseley
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0)207 870 2217
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ABColombia
- Twitter: ABColombia1
Important links to resources
- Report – Giving it Away: the Consequences of an Unsustainable Mining Policy in Colombia
- Report on the implementation of the Victims and Land Restitution Law 1448
- The emblematic case of Curvarad?_ and Jiguamiand?
- Emblematic case of the Aw?? Indigenous Peoples
- Letters of concern to UK and Irish Governments