A collaborative network which organizes support for favela residents in Rio de Janeiro
An empowerment, communications, think tank and advocacy NGO run as a small, adaptive, collaborative network which works to support and empower residents of informal settlements -favelas- in Rio de Janeiro. We publish www.RioOnWatch.org which provides favela perspectives on the transformations Rio faces in the lead-up to the 2016 Olympics.
- Contact Person: Felicity Clarke
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Tel:?? 00 55 21 9919 76444
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/catcomm
- Twitter Account/Handle: www.twitter.com/catcomm
Important links to resources